Sunday 20 March 2016

INTRODUCTION

Hi myself varun yadav pursuing grad dip IT level 7 from Auckland campus. I have been in  New Zealand for past 7 months ,I found New Zealand is beautiful country not just because of natural beauty but people here in are really polite and helpful. I enjoyed my studies at EIT. My hobbies are travelling, making new friends,gyming and playing sports. I travelled a lot in past three months when my course was not in semester and explored New Zealand tried to learn their culture now my course has started looking forward to it and new opportunities after my studies.
cheers guys

9 comments:

  1. Hi Varun,

    Very good to know about you and the fact that you love New Zealand. You should add some pictures so we can see all the places you've been.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice even i like to visit places. Thanks for your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hii varun,
    So u r more familier with newzealand compare to me i think.please send us more updates about places u visited so that we also can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah dont worry u will soon get familiar with NZ....surely i will keep on updating

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ya varun NZ is a peaceful and no pollution country. next time we can plan together and vist more places

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeah sure brthr.....no worries

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like to travl too. NZ has beautiful scenery and mild weather.

    ReplyDelete