Thursday 14 April 2016

Week 4 :social technology and connected media

This is getting more exciting as we have entered week 4 and learned new thing about social technology and connected media.please have a go at my wiki page in which my finding about social technology have been done http://wikieducator.org/User:Varun77

Learning outcome week 4
1 web 2.0
2.web 2.0 tools
3. extending blog
4. media wiki activities
5. connecting wiki to post via Rss feed


 so many things learned  hope to learn more

4 comments:

  1. Looking good.. I had a doubt with the calendar... says I do not have permission to view them (Events).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I left you some comments on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Web 2.0, has bought a lot of change in web sites. It allows learners exchange contents, commnents

    ReplyDelete