Monday 16 May 2016

week 8 online courseware

Activity 8.1
Free IELTS Online Course

https://www.futurelearn.com/courses/understanding-ielts/3/todo/3674
The Link gives access to free IELTS online course which is very interesting because British Council IELTS and Future learn have partnered together to help international students to perform well in IELTS exam.This course can be joined by anyone which is one of the exciting feature of the course.Every week course focuses on four major skill i.e listening,reading,writing and speaking.Course uses videos,test sample,quizzes to give greater understanding of test format.At each stage advice from our video tutor is given and students will  be asked to share their experiences, tips and opinions with other learners.

Activity 8.2
Course learning for me
Staring from week 1 until now this course has made me learn lot of practical implementation of digital learning technologies like I learned creating blog,creating and updating wiki,e portfolio,cloud computing and online course creation techniques and live video interaction.


Liking About My Learning
I was aware of few things that we did in all these past weeks but never practically used it so this course has given me opportunity to practically learn which I think will going to help me in my future and moreover add to my skills.

Improvement About Course 
I think course is designed very well to meet student requirements but there is always room for improvement and I think course could have some group activities for few week so that students will be able to know importance of team work.

Excited to post last blog of the semester thankyou every one for taking out your time and commenting on my blog.


8 comments:

  1. Thanks Varun. Wish I had known this tool, when preparing for IELTS :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah but you can still recommend it to your friend who is willing to prepare for IELTS

    ReplyDelete
  3. IELTS is expensive. It is important that doing more practices before trying the test. This free online course is a good resource.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good online IELTS training course. I feel bad that I have not utilized this free online material.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great experience Varun...
    I have seen IELTS online material but i have hardly used it other than videos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice link to get online IELTS training course... Thanks Varun..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice link to get online IELTS training course... Thanks Varun..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice course i was using the same link for my exams

    ReplyDelete